Sky Feather Neck Cushion celebrates the master craftsmen who carved leaves, flowers and other foliage into the solid stone doorway arches and borders of Indiaís mosques, palaces and old mansions. A feathery design similar to foliage patterns found on the Udai Bilas Palace in Rajasthan, Sky Feather Neck Cushion is in a warm shade of tranquil blue. Finished with illuminating orange detail and a colorful tassel like those seen on the camels of Rajasthanís great Thar Desert.
Divine in any home practice or studio interior.
Supports the neck during meditation and restorative yoga. Also wonderful as gentle, comforting weight on your stomach, ankles or hands during savasana. Buckwheat hull fill adjusts to neck contour.
Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% cotton neck cushion cover hand-crafted in India; integrated handle; lined with 100% cotton liner. Zipper runs the length of the cover for easy access to remove or add buckwheat hull fill. Cover easily removes for washing.. hand-filled in the USA with US grown buckwheat hulls.
- The artisan's hand work is revealed in each chattra textile, including print density and block alignment; imperfections are characteristic and add to the charm of this traditional technique.
- Read more about Rajasthan block print methods, and learn about the meaning of orange in Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh faiths.
- NECK CUSHION DETAIL: 4” diameter x 12”L; 1 pound; 100% cotton cover; 100% cotton liner; covers & tassel hand-made in India; buckwheat hull fill from USA; zip closure; carry handle; outer cover machine wash cold, line dry; inner cover spot clean; assembled in USA
- chattra neck cushions are hand finished on order and ship within 48 hours of order receipt via UPS ground.
Select to See Producer's Story & View Collection